Find our 2014 winter produce at these indoor markets:
- Pawtucket at Hope Artiste Village (1005 Main St) on Saturday 9 AM to 1 PM.
- Coastal Growers at Lafayette Mill (650 Ten Rod Rd, North Kingstown) on Saturday 10 AM to 1PM.
We hope to see you soon!
Sign up for our 2014 Summer & Fall CSA with pickups in Providence, Little Compton or Bristol from June through October. Signing up is just two steps:
- Fill out our Welcome form so we know which CSA option you'd like and where you'd like to pick up.
- Pay by mailing a check or by credit card using the link on the bottom of the Welcome form. Sign up in:
- February and receive a 10% Bonus
- March and receive an 8% Bonus
- April and receive a 6% Bonus
Thank You in advance for you continued support!
Liz, Skip, Silas & The Crew
Our mission statement: At Wishing Stone Farm our growing methods mirror our commitment to sustainable agriculture and the protection of open space; while providing food for our local communities.
We are a family farm, nestled just in from the coastline in Little Compton, R.I. We grow a large variety of quality produce that we market to CSA Members, Farmers' Markets, and Wholesale Accounts throughout the area. The majority of our produce is grown organically, however certain crops such as peaches are farmed with IPM methods, and are always labeled as such. Our commercial kitchen here at the farm produces many treats such as salsas, pickles, pestos, breads etc... which are also available at our markets during the summer/fall seasons.
Please explore our website and see our range of offerings.